The goal of the course is to help international students achieve B1 level of language proficiency. In the first semester all students attend Russian language classes to prepare for other courses taught in Russian within this programme.// ============================ ВЫВОД МЕДИА КОНТЕНТА ============================ ?> // ============================ ВЫВОД МЕДИА КОНТЕНТА-END ======================== ?>
October 1 – July 31 (10 months)
2376 hours (1512 contact hours)
2 145 $
There are four study profiles of core disciplines offered to students according to the chosen degree programme. It is done to prepare students for taking their entrance examinations at the university. Students begin attending core disciplines in the second semester while still attending Russian language classes.
- Humanities – History, Social Science, Literature
- Economics – Social science, Mathematics, History
- Engineering and Technology – Mathematics, Physics, Informatics
- Medicine – Biology, Chemistry, Physics
Required documents for admission:
- Filled application
- Scan of passport (1st page)
- Notarized translation of the passport
- Scan of education certificate with grades and courses
- Notarized translation of the education certificate
- Medical certificate
- HIV test certificate
More information may be requested.
All translations are to be executed in Russian Federation or notorized by the Russian Embassy.
All medical certificates should be valid until the date of your official enrollment.
The results of selection will be announced in July.