The programme aims
Train highly qualified paediatricians capable of providing highly qualified specialized medical care and of successful professional activity.
The Institute of Medicine has state-of-the-art research and educational infrastructure.
Upon completing the Programme, you will be able to:
- provide preventive care and treatment for paediatric respiratory conditions;
- provide preventive care and treatment for paediatric cardiovascular conditions;
- plan and provide treatment for patients with paediatric conditions.
31.08.19 . Paediatrics.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Medicine
Courses & Study Load
ECTS credits: 120
Core courses: Paediatrics, Public Health and Healthcare, Emergency Medicine, Teaching, Infectious Diseases, Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Medical Genetics, Paediatric Neurology.
Professional Training / Internships
- Regional Clinical Hospital of the Kaliningrad region
- Kaliningrad Regional Perinatal Centre
- Kaliningrad Regional Birth Centre #1
- Kaliningrad City Children's Clinic #6
- Children's Regional Hospital "Kaliningrad region
Upon completion of the programme, a graduate can:
- work as a paediatrician
- continue training in a chosen specialty joining a PhD programme