The programme aims
Train highly qualified oncologists having universal, professional and special competencies capable of providing high-tech medical care.
The Institute of Medicine has state-of-the-art research and educational infrastructure.
Upon completing the Programme, you will be able to:
- plan and provide cancer treatment;
- select relevant screening methods (laboratory, X-ray, radiological, functional);
- use modern methods of accompanying treatment for cancer patients
31.08.57 . Oncology.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Medicine
Courses & Study Load
ECTS credits: 144
Core courses: Oncology, Paediatric Oncology, Medical Radiology, Anatomy and Pathological Anatomy, Normal and Pathological Physiology, Clinical Biochemistry, Health Management and Organization, Laboratory Diagnostics, Cancer Immunology, Cancer Prevention, Plastic Surgery and Oncology, Palliative Care in Oncology, Cancer Rehabilitation.
Professional Training / Internships
- Regional Clinical Hospital of the Kaliningrad region
- Central City Clinical Hospital
Upon completion of the programme, a graduate can:
- working as an oncologist
- continue training in a chosen specialty joining a PhD programme