The programme aims
Improve and develop new skills in obstetrics and gynaecology required for qualified professional practice and for independent research.
The Institute of Medicine provides state-of-the-art scientific and educational facilities.
Upon completing the Programme, you will be able to:
- provide obstetric and gynaecological care
- provide general treatment for gynaecological disorders and obstetric complications
- prescribe appropriate treatment for gynaecological disorders.
31.08.01 . Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Medicine
Courses & Study Load
ECTS credits: 120
Core courses: Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Public Health and Health Care, Emergency Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Urogynaecology, Gynaecological Oncology, Recurrent Miscarriage Syndrome Treatment, Minimally Invasive Gynaecology Options, Teaching, Pathology.
Simulation Training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Simulation Training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation are delivered at the Simulation Clinic, the Certification Centre of the Centre of Postgraduate Education and Simulation Training of the IKBFU.
Professional Training / Internships
- Kaliningrad Regional Perinatal Centre
- Kaliningrad Regional Birth Centre #1
Upon completion of the programme, a graduate can:
- work as an obstetrician-gynaecologist
- continue training in a chosen specialty joining a PhD programme