The programme aims
Train qualified neurologists having universal, professional and special competencies.
The Institute of Medicine has state-of-the-art research and educational infrastructure.
Upon completing the Programme, you will be able to:
- make diagnosis basing on neurological diagnostic tests and procedures;
- provide treatment for patients with neurological disorders;
- use various neurological rehabilitation techniques.
31.08.42 . Neurology.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Medicine
- Regional Clinical Hospital of the Kaliningrad region
- Central City Clinical Hospital
- 1409 Naval Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Defence of the RF
Courses & Study Load
ECTS credits: 120
Core courses: Neurology, Public Health and Healthcare, Emergency Medicine, Neurological Emergencies, Teaching, Otoneurology, Neuroophtalmology, Vertebroneurology, Somatoneurology.
Simulation Training in Neurology and Simulation Training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation are delivered at the Simulation Clinic, the Certification Centre of the Centre of Postgraduate Education and Simulation Training of the IKBFU.
Professional Training / Internships
Upon completion of the programme, a graduate can:
- work as a neurologist;
- continue training in a chosen specialty joining a PhD programme