The programme aims
Train qualified clinical pharmacologists having universal and professional competencies and capable of independent professional work.
The Institute of Medicine has state-of-the-art research and educational infrastructure.
Upon completing the Programme, you will be able to:
- manage medicines formulary of a healthcare facility;
- monitor medicine use at a health care facility;
- apply methods of experimental and clinical pharmacology.
31.08.37 . Clinical Pharmacology.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Medicine
Courses & Study Load
ECTS credits: 120
Core courses: Clinical Pharmacology, Public Health and Healthcare, Emergency Medicine, Pathology, Teaching, Clinical Biochemistry, Endocrinology, Dermatology, Rheumatology, Nephrology.
Simulation Emergency Aid Training and Simulation Training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation are delivered at the Simulation Clinic, the Certification Centre of the Centre of Postgraduate Education and Simulation Training of the IKBFU.
Professional Training / Internships
- Regional Clinical Hospital of the Kaliningrad region
- Central City Clinical Hospital
Upon completion of the programme, a graduate can:
- work as a clinical pharmacologist
- continue training in a chosen specialty joining a PhD programme