The programme aims
Train qualified anaesthetists and intensivists having universal and professional competencies and capable of independent professional work in Anaesthesia and Critical Care.
The Institute of Medicine has modern research and educational infrastructure.
Upon completing the Programme, you will be able to:
- provide anaesthetic and/or critical care
- use diagnostic and rating scales used in anaesthesia and critical care
- use anaesthetic equipment and ventilators
31.08.02 . Anaesthesia and Critical Care Medicine.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Medicine
Courses & Study Load
ECTS credits: 120
Core courses: Anaesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Public Health and Health Care, Emergency Medicine, Resuscitation and Intensive Care in Neonatology, Teaching, Pathology, Regional Anaesthesia, Respiratory Support, Nutritional Support.
Simulation Training in Critical Situations in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, and Simulation Training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation are delivered at the Simulation Clinic, the Certification Centre of the Centre of Postgraduate Education and Simulation Training of the IKBFU.
Professional Training / Internships
- Regional Clinical Hospital of the Kaliningrad region
- Central City Clinical Hospital
- City Clinical Emergency Hospital
Upon completion of the programme, a graduate can:
- work as an anaesthesiologist-intensivist;
- continue training in a chosen specialty joining a PhD programme