The programme aims
Train qualified allergists-immunologists having universal, professional and special competencies capable of providing high-tech medical care.
The Institute of Medicine has state-of-the-art research and educational infrastructure.
Upon completing the Programme, you will be able to:
- plan and provide treatment for allergic and (or) immunological conditions;
- interpret immunological tests;
- carry out allergy diagnostics using common allergens.
31.08.26 . Allergy and Immunology.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Medicine
Courses & Study Load
ECTS credits: 120
Core courses: Allergy and Immunology, Public Health and Healthcare, Emergency Medicine, Pathology, Teaching, Immunology - Allergic Emergencies, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Neurology, Oncology.
Simulation Training in Allergy and Immunology and Simulation Training in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation are delivered at the Simulation Clinic, the Certification Centre of the Centre of Postgraduate Education and Simulation Training of the IKBFU.
Professional Training / Internships
- Regional Clinical Hospital of the Kaliningrad region
- Central City Clinical Hospital
Upon completion of the programme a graduate can:
- work as an allergist-immunologist
- continue training in a chosen specialty joining a PhD programme