The programme aims
Train highly qualified professionals in Solid Mechanics capable of solving key regional problems in the field of strength design issues and engineering facilities operation.
Extensive facilities: 15 laboratories.
Completing the programme the graduates will be able to:
- apply the knowledge of Mechanics fundamentals especially Solid Mechanics fundamentals;
- conduct scientific research in Mechanics and Mathematical Modeling;
- find solutions to technological problems of structures deformation and collapse.
01.06.01. Mathematics and Mechanics. Deformable solid body mechanics.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
Courses & Study Load
ECTS credits: 240
Core courses: History and Philosophy of Science, Foreign Language, Scientific Research Methodology and Results Presentation, Current Problems of the Field, Solid Mechanics, Research Seminar, Current Problems of HI Learning and Teaching, Mechanics of Stochastic Composite Materials, Complex Solid-State Thermodynamic Systems.
- Practical Teaching Training.
- Practical Research Training.
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratory
- Automotive Engineering Laboratory
- Laboratory for Electrical Equipment for Industrial and Civil Construction
- Compression-Refrigeration Laboratory
- Laboratory of Metrology, Standardization and Certification
- Mechanics Laboratory
- CAD/CAM Laboratory
- Technical Equipment Laboratory
- Laboratory of Dynamics and Strength of Materials and Structures
- Electrical Engineering and Electronics Laboratory
- Laboratory of Petroleum Engineering and Process Control
- Housing and Utilities Engineering Solutions Laboratory
- Health and Safety Laboratory
- Mechatronics Laboratory
- Laboratory of Fundamental and Applied Material Science
The graduates progress to careers in high-tech sectors of defence industry, aircraft and mechanic engineering, construction, various scientific-research and analytical centres.
Admission & Tuition
State-funded applicants (Russian nationals and Russian speaking applicants from the CIS countries) are expected to take the following exams:
- Solid Mechanics
- Foreign language