The programme is designed to provide knowledge of High-Tech and Chemical Education in Pure and Applied Chemistry according to the study field chosen, as well as related Natural Science Subjects.
The programme aims
Train highly qualified specialists in Physical Chemistry capable of introducing scientific and educational innovations.
The programme's advantages
The programme is designed to provide balanced knowledge and skills in a wide range of applications of Physical Chemistry.
Upon completing the programme, you will be able to:
- design and carry out integrated and interdisciplinary research;
- participate in the work of Russian and international research teams to address scientific and educational tasks;
- carry out R&D work in the professional field independently;
- apply up-to-date knowledge of Physical Chemistry to carry out scientific research and obtain research results.
04.06.01. Chemical sciences. Physical Chemistry.
Language of instructionRussian
Courses & Study Load
ECTS credits: 240
Core courses: Experimental Methods of Research into Electrodeposited Film Quality, Absorption of Organic Molecules on Metal Cathode Surface, Influence of Electrolyte Organic Additives on Electrodeposition of Metals, Organic Brighteners and Inhibitors of Hydrogen Release and Absorption in Metals.
Professional Training / Internships
Teacher training of PhD students is designed to develop teacher-researcher skills, including the ability to use state-of-the art information search and interpretation tools. PhD students shall conduct seminars, give lectures, and supervise project work of students.
Graduates are qualified for executive and management positions in:
- Science and Education;
- Research and analytical laboratories of various industries;
- Laboratories of governmental and nongovernmental institutions
Admission & Tuition
State-funded applicants (Russian nationals and Russian speaking applicants from the CIS countries) are expected to take the following exams:
- Physical Chemistry
- Foreign language