The Programme has been developed to train professionals with interdisciplinary knowledge and skills necessary to create a competitive tourism product and to ensure effective performance of tourism companies, using recent information and marketing technology.
The programme aims
Еrain qualified specialists in tourism.
All modules are delivered by experienced specialists in tourism. The programme is a collaboration with the Southern Federal University and Kazan Federal University.
Upon completing the Programme, you will be able to:
- work in recreational and cultural management and marketing;
- develop new techniques to stimulate sociocultural activities;
- take part in shaping regional cultural policies;
- manage tourism companies;
- manage departments of tourism companies;
- devise concepts and strategy for company development.
During the course of study, you will learn how to develop a unique tourist product, make it attractive for the tourist market, and integrate it into the tourist program for territory development. You will study international practices of creating and promoting competitive tourist products, gain knowledge in the fields of consumer behavior on the tourist market, interaction with customers, and travel company management. Thanks to that, you will become a unique professional in the field of tourism and hospitality. Practicing teachers will share their experiences in the field and the secrets of the profession using real-life examples of managing successful tourism projects in Russia and abroad. Participating in professional competitions will allow you to network and plan your professional development.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionEnglish
InstituteInstitute of Economics and Management
Courses & Study Load
Number of ECTS credits: 120
Innovative technologies in tourism, contemporary problems, and strategies in international tourism development, strategic modeling of regional tourism development, business planning in tourism, technology for regional tourism product development and promotion, regional geography and international tourism, event management, regional tourism potential studies, innovative technology for tourism product development and promotion, transboundary development and tourism.
Campus of the Pushkin Leningrad State University, Nocturne tour operator, Mouzenidis Travel-Kaliningrad, ANEX region tour operator.
- Tourist activity organization
- Tourist and recreational design
- Domestic tourism technologies
- Tour management
- Geographical aspects of tourism
- Psychological aspects of tourism activities
- Economics and statistics in tourism
- Organizing and supporting operational activities
Hotel services organisation
Graduates hold various positions in the tourism industry.
Admission & Tuition
Tourism, «Tourism and hospitality management» To enter a Master's programme applicants are required to take the following exams:
- Written exam (or a test) in the chosen field of study (100 points maximum)
- Foreign language (a pass or fail test)
We also accept international certificates of proficiency in English