The Programme aims
Train qualified specialists with competences necessary for a career in vehicle maintenance management.
The use of interactive displays, advanced software packages, and current methods for analysing performance of vehicle maintenance companies.
Upon completing the Programme, you will be able to:
- teach and conduct research;
- manage large vehicle maintenance stations;
- analyse efficiency of vehicle diagnostics and maintenance.
During the course of study, you will learn how to manage, model, and optimize the technological processes of a vehicle maintenance company. You will also learn how to conduct an expert examination and diagnostics of objects, plan your activities and develop processes that meet the needs of the consumer.
You will gain knowledge in the fields of business planning, enterprise management, resource efficiency, and automation, which will enable you to effectively solve professional problems in the field of management service and provide high-quality end-user technical service.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Engineering and Technology
Courses & Study Load
Number of ECTS credits: 120
Core courses: business engineering, management decision analysis and optimization for vehicle maintenance companies, foreign language for professional purposes, intellectual property in innovative activities of service companies, vehicle maintenance market research, computer technology for services, modeling and optimization of vehicle maintenance systems, planning and conducting research on vehicle maintenance, legal regulation of vehicle maintenance, repair shop design and modernization, queuing theory and systems analysis for vehicle maintenance management, management, and organization for vehicle maintenance, service quality management, diagnostics and reliability of service equipment and facilities.
- Business foreign language
- Quality management of services and processes
- Expertise, diagnostics, and reliability of service facilities and systems
- Simulation and optimization of car service processes and systems
- Analysis of the vehicle maintenance activities
- Market research in the maintenance sector
- Supply and demand chain management
- Methodological features of training specialists in the service sector
Professional Training / Internships
- Trassa mobile vehicle laboratory
- State Inspectorate for Traffic Security
- Kaliningrad Regional Transport Control Administration
- Kaliningrad Branch of Association of International Road Carriers (AIAC)
- Khrabrovo airport
Graduates are employed by repair shops, dealerships, vehicle inspection stations, and logistics centres.
Admission & Tuition
To enter a Master's programme applicants are required to take the following exams:
- Written exam (or a test) in the chosen field of study (100 points maximum)
- Foreign language (a pass or fail test)
We also accept international certificates of proficiency in English
Cambridge exam: PET, FCE, CAE, CPE; IELTS; TOEFL or
German: Goethe-Zertifikat A2, Goethe-Zertifikat Fit in Deutsch, Goethe-Zertifikat B1 / B2 , -Goethe-Zertifikat C1, Goethe-Zertifikat C2: GDS, test DaF, DSD B2 / C1, - telc A2 / B1 / C1 / C2, -ÖSD, -DSH.