The Programme provides advanced training for lawyers proficient in legal assistance to commercial and non-profit organisations, support for transactions and other legal actions of citizens and citizen associations, and protection of property rights and legitimate interests.
The Programme aims
Train competent specialists in protection of property rights and legitimate interests.
Experienced academic staff, including members of the Kaliningrad Regional Commercial Court; the Programme is a collaboration with Kazan Federal University.
Upon completing the programme, you will be able to:
- analyse legal norms and provide legal assistance;
- provide legal advice;
- examine laws and regulations;
- use current methods of legal support for organisations;
- provide legal support on transactions.
During the course of study, you will learn everything about the modern techniques and the methods of legal support for the activities of commercial and non-profit organizations in the digital economy. You will also learn how to build your professional career ahead of technological challenges and new business processes.
In-depth training aimed at studying modern techniques and methods of legal support of organizations, legal support of transactions, other legal actions of entrepreneurs and their associations, protection of property rights and legitimate interests will allow you to freely navigate the digital economy and implement the acquired skills in any field.
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Law
Courses & Study Load
ECTS programme value: 120 credits
Core disciplines: history, philosophy, and methodology of jurisprudence; current problems of civil and business law; business foreign language.
Elective courses: problems of rights in rem, tax regulation of business entities, legal regulation of insolvency, the participation of persons in civil law in social relation socialization, contract law, investment law, the legal status of business entities, legal regulation of real estate, legal regulation of securities market, notarization of transactions and other notarial actions.
- History and methodology of legal science
- Modern problems of civil law in the digital economy
- Modern problems of business law in the digital economy
- Legal issues in digital humanities
- Property rights and business
- Law of obligations and the digital environment
- Problems of legal regulation of insolvency (bankruptcy)
- Corporate law in the digital economy
- Legal basis of robotics
Protection of intellectual property rights in the digital environment
Professional Training / Internships
- Kaliningrad Regional Court,
- Kaliningrad Regional Bar Association,
- Kaliningrad Regional Chamber of Commerce,
- Kaliningrad Regional Office of Federal Antimonopoly Service, and commercial organisations.
Graduates further their skills in the legal profession, working at large and medium commercial organisations, banks, insurance and investment companies, auditing firms, public agencies, and private companies.
Admission & Tuition
To enter a Master's programme applicants are required to take the following exams:Written exam (or a test) in the chosen field of study (100 points maximum)
- Сivil law of the Russian Federation
- Foreign language (a pass or fail test)
We also accept international certificates of proficiency in English
Cambridge exam: PET, FCE, CAE, CPE; IELTS; TOEFL or
German: Goethe-Zertifikat A2, Goethe-Zertifikat Fit in Deutsch, Goethe-Zertifikat B1 / B2 , -Goethe-Zertifikat C1, Goethe-Zertifikat C2: GDS, test DaF, DSD B2 / C1, - telc A2 / B1 / C1 / C2, -ÖSD, -DSH.