In the course of study, a master's student can focus on highly specialized issues and explore in more detail the areas necessary for future professional activity, especially in the field of innovation.
In the course of master's program development students will study questions of mathematical modeling and mathematical statistics of features of creation, use and legal protection of objects of intellectual property, a technique of carrying out of scientific researches, the organization of industrial and design and research activity general scientific aspects of building materials science, features of management of the building organization, actual aspects of research of building materials.
The teaching staff involved in the implementation of the educational process includes both scientists with world ranking, and leading representatives of the professional community of the construction materials industry.// ============================ ВЫВОД МЕДИА КОНТЕНТА ============================ ?> // ============================ ВЫВОД МЕДИА КОНТЕНТА-END ======================== ?>
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Environmental Management, Urban Development and Spatial Planning
Courses & Study Load
- Basics of Research
- Social communications. Psychology
- Business English
- Applied Mathematics
- Organization of design and survey activities
- Construction company management
- Industrial activity organization
- Physical foundations of the theory of strength and deformability of concrete and reinforced concrete
- Research methods in building materials science and RID protection
- Ecological and economic aspects of building materials production
- Methods of research and quality control of building materials
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnology in construction / Corrosion protection
- Materials for hydraulic engineering and coast protection / Materials for additive technologies in construction
- Modern materials in engineering systems / Regional raw material base for construction materials
- Business Administration of Professional Activities / Business Administration
- Technology of highly functional concrete / Technology of dry mixes
Professional Training / Internships
Students have possibility to use modern laboratories in the field of construction materials science and technology of manufacture of construction materials.
- Head of division (managing) in construction
- Head of department of quality control
- Head of research laboratory
- Head of industrial laboratory (on manufacture control)
- Senior research assistant
- Leading engineer in the design, construction and operational organizations, the enterprises of the construction industry, in research and design institutes working in the field of construction
Admission & Tuition
- Higher education (bachelor or specialist) is required.
- Taking the entrance examinations: a foreign language exam, a comprehensive examination of the selected master's program.
- Optional: individual achievements
- Tuition per academic year: 54000 (for Russian students), 88000 (for international students)