The programme aims
Training professionals and researchers, designers and developers of modern technology in radio engineering systems and complexes, measuring instruments, and high-tech equipment.
Benefits of the programme
The unique character of the "Radio Physics" curriculum comes from a combination of fundamental physics and mathematics, traditional engineering disciplines and courses, unique research equipment of the "Fabrika" Science and Technology Park.
Upon completing the programme the graduates will be able to:
- design and manufacture signal processing devices, carry out digital signal processing;
- conduct your their own research experiments;
- design, simulate, and produce modern electronic devices;
- carry out metrological measurements.
03.03.03 . Radiophysics. Special radio systems
Duration of the Programme
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Physics, Mathematics and Information Technology
Courses & Study Load
ECTS programme value: 240 credits
The programme includes the core courses: quantum electronics, circuit design fundamentals, CAD fundamentals, optical systems of data transmittion, coding systems and data compression, networking and system administration, optimal reception and signal processing, special radio measurement, radio wave propagation, antenna-feeder microwave devices, pulse and digital devices.
Professional Training / Internships
- Inc. "General Satellite"
- CJSC "Etype Company"
- Experimental Design Bureau "Fakel"
- National Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute"
- JSC "GS-Nanotech"
- Gdansk University of Technology (Poland)
- STP "Fabrika", IKBFU, IKBFU
- University of Turku (Finland)
- LLC "Kaliningradgazavtomatika "
- JSC Shipyard "Yantar"
Graduates of the "Radiophysics" programme are employed at modern enterprises, engaged in producing microelectronics, radio transmitters, etc. They can apply for a variety of positions, like:
Research Engineer in a design office or enterprise
- Researcher in a Research Laboratory
- Designer-developer of complex technical systems
- Expert in non-destructive testing, metrologist
- Expert in complex radio systems servicing
Admission & Tuition
State-funded applicants (Russian nationals and Russian speaking applicants from the CIS countries ) are expected to take the following exams:
- Russian language
Fee-paying applicants are expected to take: