The Programme is one of the most expensive and highest-rated. It is aimed to train specialists in contemporary information and communications systems, with skills necessary to design and maintain information transfer, reception, processing, and storage systems.
The Programme aims
train specialists capable of calculating and designing elements and nodes of information and communications systems, managing design projects, conducting feasibility studies, assessing innovative risks of project commercialisation, assembling and testing information and communications systems, and carrying out system maintenance.
Students have access to professional hardware and software. Practicing specialists are involved in the training process.// ============================ ВЫВОД МЕДИА КОНТЕНТА ============================ ?> // ============================ ВЫВОД МЕДИА КОНТЕНТА-END ======================== ?>
11.03.02. Information and communications technology and communications systems . Multichannel telecommunication systems.
Language of instructionRussian
InstituteInstitute of Physics, Mathematics and Information Technology
Courses & Study Load
Number of ECTS credits: 240
Programme gives a good knowledge of physics and mathematics, offering courses in higher mathematics, physics, informatics, computer engineering, information system management, electronics and circuit design, communications system, feeder lines in information communications, and telecommunications system design and diagnostics. Depending on the personal preferences, students study
- the basics of electrical engineering, power supply for information and communications systems; design and maintenance of radio reception and transmission and antenna feed devices, fixed, satellite, relay, and mobile networks and digital televisions systems; basics of economics, management, and marketing for the information and communications technology industry; information
- security of information and communications systems;
- methods of mathematical modelling and telecommunications system optimisation; methods of digital signal processing in communications systems; radio reception and transmission and antenna feed device engineering; fixed and radio network design; secure information and communications system design.
Upon completing the Programme, you will be able to
- collect and analyse information for designing communications systems and their elements;
- perform calculations for network projects;
- design information and communications systems;
- introduce new technological solutions,
- carry out maintenance of information and communications systems.
Professional Training / Internships
Rostelecom, Kaliningrad branch of Vympelcom, MTS, Digital Television Systems, SSM Kaliningrad, Teleset Ltd, Slikan Balt, Fakel engineering design bureau, Yantarenergo.
Graduates hold positions at landline and mobile service providers, companies producing electronic devices, companies providing information and communications system maintenance services, organisations designing and constructing communications systems, and software companies.
Graduates of the bachelor’s degree programme can continue their studies to master’s level in Fibre Optical Systems and Information Transfer and Processing Systems, Mobile Radiocommunication Systems and Networks, and Information Systems in Public and Municipal Administration.
Admission & Tuition
State-funded applicants (Russian nationals and Russian speaking applicants from the CIS countries) are expected to take the following exams:
- Russian language
Fee-paying applicants are expected to take: