Sep 13 - 18 , 2021
The Institute of Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Geophysics (Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, Russia), Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, Novosibirsk State University, and Novosibirsk State Technical University are jointly organizing the 16th International Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies (PaCT-2021) to be held in Kaliningrad, Russia, September 13-18, 2021.
The proceedings of previous PaCT conferences are available as volumes of Lecture Notes in Computer Science series (Springer) since 1995.
The aim of the PaCT-2021 is to give an overview of new developments, applications, and trends in parallel computing technologies. We sincerely hope that the conference will help our community to deepen understanding of parallel computing technologies by providing a forum for an exchange of views between scientists and specialists from all over the world. We welcome your active participation.
- All technological aspects of the applications of parallel computer systems
- High-level parallel programming languages and systems
- Methods and tools for the parallel solution of large-scale problems
- Languages, environments, and software tools supporting parallel processing
- Operating systems, scheduling, mapping, load balancing
- General architectural concepts
- Cellular automata
- Performance measurement and analysis tools
- Active knowledge and program construction
- Software for grid and cloud computing
- Scalable computing
- Fragmentation and aggregation of algorithms and programs
- Programs assembling and reuse
- Distributed algorithms
Learn more at the PaCT 2021 Website