The mission of IKBFU international activity is to promote synergy of Russian and European education and ensure transfer of knowledge.// ============================ ВЫВОД МЕДИА КОНТЕНТА ============================ ?>
The University sees its international mission as promoting knowledge transfer and synergy between the Russian and European education systems.
Our International Office coordinates events aimed at making IKBFU a more international university. Responsible for managing international collaborations and academic mobility programmes, the Office helps students and staff to prepare necessary documents and provides useful online services.
The University has signed 170 cooperation agreements with educational institutions in European countries (Germany, Poland, Lithuania, France, Spain, the Nordics) and Asian states (China, Japan, the Republic of Korea). It has partners in both South and North America.
In cooperation with foreign partners, IKBFU participates in a number of international programs and projects. There are fifteen Erasmus+ KA107 agreements with universities in Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Spain, Norway, and Romania as well as three active Erasmus+ KA2 projects.
Division for Internationalization and International Partnerships
The IKBFU Division for Internationalization and International Partnerships will:
- introduce you to the world of international programmes and projects;
- prepare a European Diploma Supplement;
- arrange and certify translations of documents;
- involve you in transnational activities with partner universities!
International Students’ Support Division
The IKBFU International Students’ Support Division is responsible for:
- constant connection between the university departments and international students;
- information about the curriculum, accommodation, document requirements, sports, entertainment, etc.;
- the preparation of official documents, including in English and Chinese;
- adaptive and other cultural events with the goal of socialization foreign students in Russia;
- foreign languages clubs with native speakers for all students!
Visa and Migration Support Division
The IKBFU Visa and Migration Support Division assists international professors and researchers, students and staff in all things visa-related. It is responsible for:
- visa registration with the Federal Migration Service;
- visa extension for guest researchers and professors as well as their family staying in Russia;
- submission of documents to the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- visa applications and invitation letters for international professors, researchers, and students;
- filling in an invitation, visa registration, and visa extension forms;
- welcome events;
- legal advice for international students.