The 8th International work-shop "Waves in inhomogeneous media and integrable system" September 17-19 2018, Kaliningrad, IKBFU
Innovative, Interdisciplinary and International
Master of Science Study Program
1. Since 2011, the annual international workshop "Waves in inhomogeneous media and integrable system" had been held at the Gdansk University of Technology: In 2017 it has been at Kaliningrad, IKBFU. The conference continues the traditional series of conferences on Nonlinear Waves, held in Svetlogorsk and organized by the research group in Theoretical Physics in IKBFU. Historically, it continues the Koenigsberg-Gdansk scientific meeting.
2. The main topics of the conference will be:
- Peculiarities of wave propagation in inhomogeneous media.
- Embedding of model nonlinear equations in general statements of problem.
- Integrable nonlinear equations in physics.
Participation is free and open to anybody.3. You must specify:
Title and abstract in English.
For employees of the Kantian State University: The title of the report, abstract in English and Russian.
Application for participation send to the address email@example.com until 15 June, 2018
- Prof. Bordag Michael - Leipzig University, Institute for Theoretical Physics.
- Prof. S.Yu. Dobrokhotov - Ishlinsky Institute For Problems in Mechanics RAS. Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (State University)
- Prof. Pavlov M.V. – Lebedev Physical Institute of Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- Prof. Bordag Ljudmila - Faculty of Natural and Enviromental Scieces, University of Applied Sciences Zittau/ Gorlitz.
1. Fist name, Second name
2. Title of the report
4. Accompanying persons (required)
5. Do you need visa? (required)