5 July 20173 June I.Kant BFU held a conference "Startup Day 2017". It gathered almost two hundred founders of start-ups, investors, representatives of successful Internet companies and various organizations.
The participants focused on a number of topical issues:
- commercialization of researchc projects;
- promotion of projects in the domestic online games market;
- internet marketing and effective tools;
- scalability of projects and access to foreign markets;
- intellectual property and project protection in the early stages.
After the expert session, where start-ups received business development advice, the IIDF (Internet Initiatives Development Fund, Europe's largest accelerator) awarded three teams with certificates for training in the IIDF remote accelerator unit. They were:
- project "Yakuryer" (courier delivery),
- Triplick (rating service with loyalty program),
- Hausmaster (service for household repair).