Kantiana Endowment Fund
The KANTIANA Endowment Fund is a non-profit legal entity pursuing charitable, cultural, educational and other public benefit goals of the Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University.
The Fund is created for the following purposes:
- formation of target capital, use and distribution of income from the endowment for the benefit of the University;
- supporting research, educational and international activities of the University;
- development of infrastructure for research and education in the Kaliningrad region;
- delivering assistance and social support for the University faculty, including current teaching staff, former academics, talented students;
- supporting the education, including development and implementation of non-profit educational projects and programmes.
The founders of the Fund are Russian citizens, employees of the University.
The Fund is registered at 6 Frunze Street (office 707), 236000 Kaliningrad, Russia.
- The members of Fund Presidency, the highest collegiate governing body of the Fund:
- The members of Board of Trustees, the body exercising supervision over the activities of the Fund:
Fund Management Company is Gazprombank (JSC).
How to donate:
Tel. +7 4012 595 583, DGorbunov@kantiana.ru