The Supervisory Board of the Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution for Higher Education The Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Anton Alikhanov, Governor of the Kaliningrad Region, Chairman of the Supervisory Board;
- Ekaterina Babeliuk, Director of the Department for the Coordination of Higher Education Organizations of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Andrei Bezrukov, Director of Strategic Projects and Communications of the Open Joint Stock Company "Concern "Innovative Technologies";
- Andrei Volkov, Director of the Institute for Public Strategies of Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO;
- Vladislav Dorofeev, General Director of the Joint Stock Company "Kaliningrad Sea Commercial Port";
- Aleksei Medvedev, Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Aleksey Ponomarev, Vice-President for Industrial Relations and Public Programmes of the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology;
- Oleg Ponomarev, General Director of the Limited Liability Company "Spar-Kaliningrad";
- Andrei Romanov, President of the Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs of the Kaliningrad Region (Regional Association of Employers);
- Gennadii Fedorov, Director of the Institute of Environmental Management, Urban Development and Spatial Planning (IKBFU).
The Supervisory Board was appointed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education on November 19, 2018, № 1001.